Getting started with industrial cameras and machine learning for computer vision
09.30 - 10.00 Welcome and Coffee
- Introduction (Gunther Steenackers, InviLab)
- Presentation: The inner workings of a computer vision project with Machine Learning (Ritchie Heirmans, InviLab)
- How to make quality images in an industrial setting: cameras and lighting (Bart Ribbens, InviLab)
- Hands-on: Dataset building: structure and annotation (Ritchie Heirmans & Seppe Sels, InviLab)
12.30 - 13.45 Lunch
- Presentation: Introduction to machine learning for computer vision (TBD)
- Hands-on: building and training a Machine Learning model for computer vision in python (Ritchie Heirmans & Seppe Sels, InviLab)
16.00 - 17.00 Networking reception
Friday 28 April 2023
Gebouw Z, Groenenborger campus, Universiteit Antwerpen
Users group Inspect4.0: free of charge
Non-members: 200 euros
No prior knowledge of python is required. We offer a starter course, from which you can continue to work on your own with machine learning for computer vision. For the hands-on session, it is recommended that you bring your own laptop.
We work with online open source software, so you can work on your own laptop without any problems without installing additional apps.