As a production company, it has always been important to consistently produce and guarantee a high quality product. With the project Inspect 4.0, InViLab, a research group at the University of Antwerp, and Centexbel, the Belgian textile competence centre, will develop and test the very latest inspection techniques to make quality control even stronger and cheaper.
Flexible and accurate quality inspection systems will be developed based on the new possibilities of machine vision and machine learning.
Hybrid event - 26/11/2021 - 13.30 - 15.30
- Live: Centexbel - Technologiepark 70 - Zwijnaarde
During this hybrid event, we will present the Inspect 4.0 project and the possibilities it can offer you!
- Inspect 4.0 - project overview
Gunther Steenackers, University of Antwerp
- Examples of the use of vision techniques in different applications
Bart Ribbens, University of Antwerp
- Possibilities of quality control in the textile industry
Sander De Vrieze, Centexbel
- Guided tour in the lab of Centexbel
Please indicate whether you would like to attend the meeting in Centexbel or online.